Free Transactional Email Providers

Nirjonadda

I am looking for Free Transactional Email Providers, Do you have any experience with any Email Providers? Anyone using Elastic Email ? If so let me know about Elastic Email. Elastic Email have 5000 free emails each day on account - this adds up to 150,000 free emails if you use the 5000 free emails each day?

I am looking for Free Transactional Email Providers, Do you have any experience with any Email Providers? Anyone using Elastic Email ? If so let me know about Elastic Email. Elastic Email have 5000 free emails each day on account - this adds up to 150,000 free emails if you use the 5000 free emails each day?
Free = full of spammers = bad reputation = undelivered/blocked emails to your members

MailGun is free for first 10k emails sent. If you send more emails, you pay per amount of emails sent over 10k cap and its still one of cheapest solutions.

If you are looking for free provider that you can use to send out massive amount of emails, you'll be disappointed. Those are guaranteed to be full of spammers and blocked by many ISPs.

MailGun is free for first 10k emails sent. If you send more emails, you pay per amount of emails sent over 10k cap and its still one of cheapest solutions.

If you are looking for free provider that you can use to send out massive amount of emails, you'll be disappointed. Those are guaranteed to be full of spammers and blocked by many ISPs.

MailGun have service did get the notification that the emails are being marked as spam and Email subject or body are log ?

MailGun have service did get the notification that the emails are being marked as spam and Email subject or body are log ?
You can see statistics in client area. It shows number of emails accepted, delivered, suppressed and dropped.
Then there is email log where you can see sender, recipient, subject and time.

SendGrid are good, AWS SES is also very good.

Wouldn't use any others, as both SendGrid and AWS have always served me well.

Top Bottom