FPS247 - First Person Shooter Community Discussion

OUTL4W

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
got F.P.S.A.D.?
We are here to help!! 24/7
FPS24/7 formerly CoD24/7 is the number one hangout place for fans of First Person Shooters. With over 1 MILLION posts, FPS24/7 is a great place for all FPS fans to come and discuss their favourite shooters.

We have the latest news and reviews for today's First Person Shooters and the Shooters of yester-year we grew up loving. We have a strong community that love to chat, so if you're an FPS player then this is the place for you! All are welcomed...after all we are a community.

we offer many unique features others don't such as:
  • Custom Ranks/Trophies
    image.webp
  • Font Awesome Icons
  • Rank Up notifications based on Quality posts
    image.webp
  • shoutbox
  • Wordpress style theme switcher - pick your pattern/image for BG. or use your own!
  • Multiple User upgrades purchased with forum "Fbux"...more coming soon
  • Live Streams
  • Arcade / html5 Atari arcade
  • Advert FREE!
  • Media section to highlight your online achievements or to promote your channel.
  • quick access to XBL, PSN, & Steam status pages - gamepad icon on the slide-out tab. If on mobile turn phone to landscape.
  • Member of the Month Rewards

Most of our members are 30 - late 50's so don't be thinking you're too old to sign up.

Custom theme is the slightly tweaked version of the default Xenforo theme. Template edits by me to replicate our original site. There are still changes needed such as forum layout, more trophies, YT channel, FB and Twitter pages obviously but this is just a preview.

We are now having a PS4 - FFA tourny for Black Ops 3 for a $50 PSN card.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
http://www.fps247.com

Last edited:
Been meaning to update this...our CotM (Clip of the Month) contest is now underway(XFA-Media-of-the-Month add-on).....we've had a few changes across the forum. We now use Pixel Exits great XenBase theme...along with a few other changes. Be sure to check us out.

Nice website you should be proud! Cant wait for BF1 i bought 2 dlx editions today, one question tho whats the point of the member cloud and why are the avatars shaded out ? off line members?

Thanks...the member cloud is pretty much just eye candy and yes also represent recently online.

Last edited:
Wow this rings a bell - I may be heavily mistaken but I am very sure I used to host B3 and ProCon for you?
I may well have it wrong.. but so very familiar? :confused:
Nice site anyway :) (y)

Wow this rings a bell - I may be heavily mistaken but I am very sure I used to host B3 and ProCon for you?
I may well have it wrong.. but so very familiar? :confused:
Nice site anyway :) (y)
name sounds familiar...we use to be cod247.com on vb3.8 though. What does b3 and proCon refer to?

If you continue to suffer from F.P.S.A.D. we are here to help...24/7. No co-pay required...heck...no insurance required. Come talk to other individuals who also suffer from this terrible affliction. We will help each other through these tough trials and tribulations that is BF1, Infinite Warfare, Destiny, Overwatch, Battlefront, Blops3, No Man's sky, Ghost Recon, Titanfall2...etc...etc.

Finally surpassed 1.1million
now members & guests can choose a light theme by tapping/clicking on the toggle switch in the far right of the nav-bar.

upload_2016-9-14_20-54-47.webp

great support from the guys at pixel exit (Team behind XenBase) to achieve this.

Top Bottom