[FOX] Social Dating Profile

[FOX] Social Dating Profile [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($29.99)

FoxSecrets

FoxSecrets submitted a new resource:

[FOX] Social Dating Profile - Custom user profiles as you wish for engagement and monetization

Create any type of social profile for your forum, fully customizable and with monetization features!

Add user profile features to your forum as you wish for engagement and monetization!

⚠️ Attention: Copyright Infringement Detection ⚠️

FoxSecrets can identify unauthorized use of our Xenforo add-ons on piracy sites. Selling or trading our add-ons is a direct violation of...

Read more about this resource...

As @CedricV said, brilliant mod. And I may have a use for it too.

EDIT: @FoxSecrets , Just a heads up! Your signup to your forum doesn't work in Edge.

EDIT:
Your account is currently awaiting confirmation.
Taking a while for the email. Already tryed resending.

Last edited:
I going to post this here as well as on your site. Can't upload pictures on your site.

Just a heads up of a few link issues that I see.

When on the forum index (the main page), the social link in the nav works fine.

But once you are viewing a profile, that link changes to:
https://website.net/fox-social-user-profile/2/fox-social-profile-listing?st=sc (edited my link out)
which bring up:
1716817519605.webp
Samething happens when you try to hit social when you are viewing profile in the sub-nav.
1716817553904.webp
If you need more info. just let me know.

@fords8 just remove the license from the current one you own and apply to the new XF.
Then after that, you move back. This way will keep the configuration.

@fords8 just remove the license from the current one you own and apply to the new XF.
Then after that, you move back. This way will keep the configuration.
I am testing it now. So far no errors in 2.3 at all. Everything is working like it should. I only have one other mod installed right now also.

Back
Top Bottom