1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Forums List: Discussion & Messages stats not showing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Kristopher.S, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Kristopher.S

Kristopher.S Member

I have a new install, and I've made a few forums with a few threads, and in the forums list, the "Discussions: " and "Messages: " stats are not showing any data.

(note: on my site I renamed "Discussions" to "Threads")

For example in the attached photo see how the community forum says nothing after "threads" and "messages". It should say 2 threads (discussions) and 3 messages.

Also the Site Development forum should show a couple threads and a few messages also.

Any help you may be able to offer will be appreciated.

Thank you.
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Have you tried running Rebuild Forum Information?
  3. Kristopher.S

Kristopher.S Member

thanks Amaury. No I haven't. I am new here and am just getting started with xenforo for the 1st time. i'll give it a shot.
  4. Kristopher.S

Kristopher.S Member

That did not solve the problem. They still show no statistics for any of the active forums. Thanks for the idea though.
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you replicate it on a default style? It looks modified from the picture, which could imply the possibility of accidentally removing the information.