ForumCoding Software porting to xenforo

I will see if xenforo has anything and if not I can always build one. But need to know there plans on a gallery system or an image upload system so on.

Dude big thumbs up here .... oh wait that was way too easy, when are you going to write an Arcade! :p You will note the complete laziness on my part ....

Your missing out :)

I would love to make an arcade software but all depends on time. I have a lot of software and new secret stuff I want to release. If the other two arcade people don't make the mod I can do it.

Again I can make anything and code in any language. Just request it and you shall receive.

Well if they need any alpha testers...
whistle.gif

Yeah MGC chatbox EVO is the most downloaded and used chatbox system. I will force him to put the new cache system into it or I will code it for him :)

Yeah MGC chatbox EVO is the most downloaded and used chatbox system. I will force him to put the new cache system into it or I will code it for him :)
Have you got a link to a working version?
Preferably somewhere I don't need to register.

Chat is a big part of my site so I need a good solution when we switch.

MGC Chatbox Evo is one of the best... I just have something against shoutboxes as they put undue strain on the server... and I have this weak ass $35 a month server. I use AddonChat Pro, and I love it.

www.forumcoding.com you can see the chatbox and notifications on forum home. You wont be able to talk in chatbox as guest though but at least get to see it. I can always give you a test account to loging and play just send me a PM.

Hey 8 don't worry I have a cache system to go into it and it will be next to nil load for chatbox on the server.

www.forumcoding.com you can see the chatbox and notifications on forum home. You wont be able to talk in chatbox as guest though but at least get to see it. I can always give you a test account to loging and play just send me a PM.
Many thanks.

I'll be in touch about that test account, possibly not today though, I could be a bit busy :D

Top Bottom