ForumAccountant

Xyphien

logo.png
http://www.ForumAccountant.com is a webmaster forum, and also the main forum for Accountant Industry, but most importantly the main forum of SEOAccountant which is a webmaster shop to buy, and sell seo services for money.

ForumAccountant is the same as every other webmaster forum out there, the only difference is we do member of the month rather than site of the month. This will give the MOTM as well as the runners up free money to seo accountant, free advertisements, FREE SEO Services, and more! All sites in Accountant Industry does this, from QA Accountant to http://www.ForumAccountant.com By being active, and not even being member of the month you can win cash prizes to seo accountant, and lots more such as domain names, ect.

The more members we make, the more money we make, the more prizes, and bigger prizes we give away. This is our goal for Accountant Industry, as well as ForumAccountant.

Site looks nice and clean but I thought it was about accountancy until I looked.
Accountant is my future network/business, I can understand how that can get mixed up though. Thank you for the information and the feed back. I currently have forumaccountant and seoaccountant up. Which will follow by around 2-4 more sites. All to help out webmasters.

I've added some new things, if I can have some more opinions on it that'd be good. We are also going to be doing member of the month which the member of the month will receive some very helpful things for their forum such as money to spend on seo services, forum posts, ect.

Nothing different than your average xF install.

Personally I don't see any market for webmaster based forums unless it brings something new to the table.

Nothing different than your average xF install.

Personally I don't see any market for webmaster based forums unless it brings something new to the table.
It's mainly for the forums of Accountant Industry, mostly SEOAccountant. The thing we offer that's different is that every month we chose the top active member, and they win various prizes, but always free money towards SEOAccountant to spend on services to improve your forum, website, ect. SEOAccountant is a webmaster shop where people buy/sell services. ForumAccountant is going to be where webmasters can go and participate in events, ect. And for all our events, ect. once again, we will offer free money towards the site to spend on webmaster related services.

That is what we are unique in, as we spread we will be offering more services for active members on ForumAccountant, for the various sites we will be making, and managing in the near future such as free facebook likes, ect.

Not so keen with the logo being centred. Looks odd. Any reasons why you can't make top/bottom space on the left by the tabs and throw it to the left?

Not so keen with the logo being centred. Looks odd. Any reasons why you can't make top/bottom space on the left by the tabs and throw it to the left?
I can position it left, but I honestly really like it centered, with the tabs it looks natural, and it's different. This is one thing I think I will keep unless a lot of the community of FA states other wise.

Thank you for the post, and criticism non the less :)

I can position it left, but I honestly really like it centered, with the tabs it looks natural, and it's different. This is one thing I think I will keep unless a lot of the community of FA states other wise.

Thank you for the post, and criticism non the less :)

Ah if you prefer it centred that is what matters I just thought to throw out the obvious. :)

Ah if you prefer it centred that is what matters I just thought to throw out the obvious. :)
I believe what we offer (Free money) makes up for any structural designed a select few may not like :) I try to make it as community friendly as it can be, and I will always choose what the community as a whole wants over what I want ANY day, as the community is what runs a forum more than a webmaster in my own personal opinion. But All the same, thank you for your post and criticism.

I am doing our first ever MOTM give away, and spending all the money I can on it. Here is the posts:

$27 give away for Webmaster and SEO Services by simply being an active member! Become active, and win MOTM 1-3rd prize to win the $27 webmaster/seo service give away! We are giving away items such as free money to http://www.SEOAccountant.com free forum posts for your site, seo friendly, high ranking/quality forums posts, and more! Check it all out here: http://forumaccountant.com/threads/motm-1.109/

It looks nice and simple. I like it, however, the home page advertisement is left aligned, I believe it would look much better if you center aligned it instead, the left alignment kind of throws everything off when you're looking at the sidebar.

It looks nice and simple. I like it, however, the home page advertisement is left aligned, I believe it would look much better if you center aligned it instead, the left alignment kind of throws everything off when you're looking at the sidebar.
That is true, I was trying to fit in two of them, but it did not work out, and I never got around to changing it back to centered. I am working to make it flow better, and will be changing the over all display of the ad here after I get off of work.

That is true, I was trying to fit in two of them, but it did not work out, and I never got around to changing it back to centered. I am working to make it flow better, and will be changing the over all display of the ad here after I get off of work.
Alright, once you get the ad placement fixed, I'll take another look at the site and maybe even register and see if I could provide some feedback on how it feels as a member.

Alright, once you get the ad placement fixed, I'll take another look at the site and maybe even register and see if I could provide some feedback on how it feels as a member.
I believe I have fixed them. It works for me, but I have not had anyone else check it for me. I added a whole new section for it, and made two advertisements to seem to flow better in my opinion. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I believe I have fixed them. It works for me, but I have not had anyone else check it for me. I added a whole new section for it, and made two advertisements to seem to flow better in my opinion. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Looks much better, I'll register later today or tomorrow and see what I can point out for suggestions or just give ya' another compliment (probably will be tomorrow, I have a lot of work I blew off today that needs made up)

I have made a significant difference, not in the look, but I have added a currency system to the game. Now you can exchange your forum currency to buy things completely free of real money. We offer advertisements, domain names, and even actual money $1, $5, and $10 that you can exchange for, for just in game currency! The money can only be spent at SEOAccountant which is a webmaster/seo marketplace, but that is still $1, $5, and $10 you can spend to help improve your site.

I think this is a great addition, as it significantly helps out the webmasters, and active members of http://www.ForumAccountant.com

Top Bottom