Forum suggestion

Hi,

I've got a XenForo license which I am not using at the moment. I would like to use it :)
Are you guys looking for a forum about a specific subject? If I like it too I might make one ... :)

Thanks,
William

Hi,

I've got a XenForo license which I am not using at the moment. I would like to use it :)
Are you guys looking for a forum about a specific subject? If I like it too I might make one ... :)

Thanks,
William

Make it based on something that you are interested in. :) Not what we are interested in. :) You'll enjoy it more.

Make it based on something that you are interested in. :) Not what we are interested in. :) You'll enjoy it more.
This... otherwise you're just building a forum for the sake of it and that's the wrong reason to do it.

hE52BC224

Yeah... but what I'm interested in, e.g. Linux, there are so many forums for that already! Maybe you guys have an idea which I like which I wasn't thinking of =)
There are so many various aspects of Linux that can be dealt with. An overall Linux site (like mine and numerous others) or you can get it down to a specific OS flavor (and there are a BUNCH of them out there).

You will find that there are forums in existence for just about anything you can think of. The thing is, pick something that YOU enjoy and go from there. Me, I have several interests, and forums aligned with them. Personally I don't care if they take off or not - they give me something to do.

Top Bottom