Forum statistics plus

Forum statistics plus [Paid] 1.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Forum statistics plus - Displays a Forum statistics plus widget.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Displays a Forum statistics plus widget.

This add-on is very similar to the...

Read more about this resource...

I'll add my suggestion here from the former resource (...since it's now deleted):

Could you also include most ever online statistics?

@Lawrence had an add-on that did this for XF 1.5, but it's no longer maintained/deleted, so it probably won't be updated for XF 2.x.

It's quite fun to try and beat your best stats.

most_ever_online-png.165326

@AndyB
You are including members in what appears to be any user state i.e. Email awaiting confirmation, Email bounced etc. In my mind those are not valid members as XF by default excludes them from their own Forum Stats widget and only shows Valid states. Also wouldn't hurt to add some basic ACP options for this so admins can select what stats to show and omit.

Good addon otherwise.

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Curious. Widget shows 10,325 members but admin panel for XF shows over 12,000. Can this be adjusted somewhere to reflect real total member count?

Unapproved members do not count towards the count, since they are not approved they are technically not members.

Would it be possible to record and display a value for "most members online"? I know there's a separate add-on that does this, but it would be great if this one also had that feature. It's quite fun to always try and beat that number.

as soon as i upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6 starting to get errors:

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • src/addons/Andy/ForumStatisticsPlus/XF/Cron/ForumStatisticsPlus.php:32
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Aug 17, 2019 at 11:03 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] cou...', '/home/vapeto/...', 32, Array)
#1 src/addons/Andy/ForumStatisticsPlus/XF/Cron/ForumStatisticsPlus.php(32): count(154772)
#2 [internal function]: Andy\ForumStatisticsPlus\XF\Cron\ForumStatisticsPlus::runForumStatisticsPlus(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(65) "https://vape.to/page-3"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom