• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Forum statistics at the bottom..

I see this mod on a LOT of forums... but I just can't image a single REGULAR USER, caring about this...

I see this mod on a LOT of forums... but I just can't image a single REGULAR USER, caring about this...
Really? my members loved this.. And once i installed it on m vB sites it was difficult to get rid of without a mass revolt.. I still have members ask if this will be back on the XF sites.

ALL my forum users went crazy when I made the change over to VB4 before this hack was coded for VB4. So, it's a must have mod for my forum and my other forums similar to it.

That mod doesnt do exactly what this mod does. It displays, Top Posters, Latests Posts, and some other depending on your preferrence.
Same here. My users love it.

The mod above seems to be abandoned. The ajax refresh part causes error from what everyone is reporting.
All i need is the Latest Post part with proper ajax refresh.

I'm willing to pay for a simple version of this mod that will display Latest posts block with working auto refresh ajax. The Advanced Forum Stats has many features I don't use.

I'm willing to pay for a simple version of this mod that will display Latest posts block with working auto refresh ajax. The Advanced Forum Stats has many features I don't use.

I will donate 50$ as well to anyone that can have something similar. It should have at least 2 blocks. One block for latest posts, the other block would have top posters and recent sign-ups or latest user.

Top Bottom