XF 1.1 Forum Shows In Text Format

denisx04

Most of my members are seeing my forum in format text, they are having to clear their cache to see it in regular. I did clear cache in ACP but I'm out of ideas on what is causing this or how I could fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lite speed support is saying its an issue within certain custom styles. As far as their claims to this.I can confirm itdoesnt happen on the default style still trying to get to the bottom of it

Lite speed support is saying its an issue within certain custom styles. As far as their claims to this.I can confirm itdoesnt happen on the default style still trying to get to the bottom of it

That''s why I've been asking to find out what there may be in common. I have a feeling it is something that is specific to the web server. I know that with nginx I haven't had a problem. @Mike Edge, do you have any of your servers running nginx that you could move his site over to just to check that out?

That''s why I've been asking to find out what there may be in common. I have a feeling it is something that is specific to the web server. I know that with nginx I haven't had a problem. @Mike Edge, do you have any of your servers running nginx that you could move his site over to just to check that out?

At the moment no, have a server waiting for SSD's to come in as data center is out of stock, should be today or tomorrow and were gonna offer Nginx with it. It is very odd that three clients have this issue, but all three are using a custom skin.

My guess is, this is server specific problem.
Php version i think.

My forum's xenforo default style also suffering this.
I will replicate my forum in another server with different specs to test what is really causing this.

Top Bottom