Lack of interest Forum Session separate from ACP Session

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

-Calypso-

Can the sessions be separate? Can't work on login, register or any part of the board that requires you to view as a guest. Currently if you want to view as guest, you have to log out of the board. The problem is, the ACP knows that you logged out of the board and also locks you out of the AdminCP, doing this prevents you from working anything that you would need to see as a guest unless you log back in.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
not very intuitive imo.
You are correct. I had not tested that in b5, I apologize and came back here to convey that.
There may have been a change..

I did confirm that I can log into admincp and the forum with 2 different accounts though - but that does not work for 'guest' (logged out of forum, while logged in the acp).

Sounds like your testing is coming along nicely, so I will bow out of the conversation unless further information comes my way.

Top Bottom