Resource icon

Forum Search [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Forum names & descriptions shows on classic regular search with this addon installed, or there is a option that user have to select to search only/or forum names & descriptions?

Forum names & descriptions shows on classic regular search with this addon installed, or there is a option that user have to select to search only/or forum names & descriptions?
There isn't any explicit option to control how it indexes that. However; If you select "title only" it will search just forum names and skip the descriptions.

I just need when user searching for something, among classic search results (elasticsearch + Enhanced search + Elasticsearch essentials) there would be forums/threads title too.
Will that be possible with this addon?

I just need when user searching for something, among classic search results (elasticsearch + Enhanced search + Elasticsearch essentials) there would be forums/threads title too.
@Xon

How do you mean?

This add-on allows forums to be returned as search results. Threads include the forum in the search result for a thread already.

Suggestions:
  1. add forums to autocomplete
  2. add XFMG categories to search results AND autocomplete
  3. add XFRM categories to search results AND autocomplete

Top Bottom