Forum POLITZ. The first one in Brazil about news, politics and sections for other subjects.

deslocotoco

#FórumPOLITZ
The first one in Brazil about news, politics and sections for other subjects.
I know. The language in Brazil is not english, but, since my Forum is in Brazil, we have to use brazilian-portuguese. Since this section on XF is only for critiques/showcase, i really would love to see comments about the design, colors, font, and that kind of stuff.

I launched my Forum about two months ago and is becoming one of the biggest in my country and I'm very happy to see all this.

My main theme is politics, news and ideology, with sections for other subjects (Forum Folks tend to like to talk about games, a lot). I have a random (bad quality postings/threads) post area and is very populated by users, mainly toxic.

Because of the thematic of my Forum i tend to be very aggressive with punitions and warnings. I got a little lucky because i did receive a mass migration from the biggest Forum in Brazil closing down, so, i got a lot of bad users too.

That's it.

Looks awesome, Pal! I see that you have a forum to discuss UFOs which is great. Boa sorte!

Muito obrigado! :)

Yeah, i really like this subject. I think we all know Area 51 and was my little tribute to this famous place in America.

The Area 51 was one of the main subject of reading in my childhood and i really like this kind of discussion.

It looks gr8 i like the blue color.

Thanks Asser. I really struggled to find a nice color for this navbar and buttons. I tried to use the yellow from my logo but sounded like to "strong".

so you bought a theme from PixelExit and installed it, I have no problem with that...
Some find it gr8 and awesome... ok but I do not think it's very constructive for you, your forum looks like any forum except the logo.

I do not understand portuguese so I can not judge on the merits but on the form you should find a real identity to your forum.
For example by trying to adapt the color code of your logo to the different pages of the site. The yellow can be touched in a few places...

The site looks very popular, it's a real chance for you, take the opportunity to move up a gear with a unique forum and recognizable among a thousand!

Good luck.

Top Bottom