• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Nodes Won't Load

I'm getting this error message every time I try and view a forum thread on the site (and when I add a recent threads block to my XenPorta home page layout)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nwnewsc1/public_html/redstone.net/Xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1179

Hope someone can help me? The URL is http://redstonerangers.net/

Also, pages in the forum load without a problem http://redstonerangers.net/Xenforo/index.php?pages/test/

It just seems to be the actual forum that won't.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Moved from bugs to troubleshooting.

Run the file health check in the ACP and confirm that all files are OK.

If they are, disable all add-ons and try again.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Re-upload that file from your .zip package.

Run the health check again, if it still doesn't pass, donwload a new .zip from your customer area and upload the file from that package.

Then run the file health check again.

Re-upload that file from your .zip package.

Run the health check again, if it still doesn't pass, donwload a new .zip from your customer area and upload the file from that package.

Then run the file health check again.
Ok, done that.

Now I get this when I visit the page:

Server Error

Invalid model 'XenForo_Model_Thread' specified
  1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 779
  3. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadModel() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 53
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 9
  5. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nwnewsc1/public_html/redstone.net/Xenforo/index.php at line 13