Forum is extremely unsuccessful due to rival site

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you change your header color to something darker, this logo will actually look good. Try it.

ROILU7s.png

Clever combination of the classic highway sign colors and the simple traffic light graphic! Simple yet effective.

It's an incentive to join as a member. And to wit... Whenever I see a brand new member online, they are almost always perusing the Resource Center.
This can be a double edged sword, I used to do this and had loads of members going just to grab a free download and never to be seen again. That may have been useful in the old days when it was OK to just create a mailing list (with no opt in) purely for that reason.
Nice!

no, no offence. and yes, I agree that it's cliché from somewhere like back 2000
It's always appreciated when people offer logos etc. even if they are not used. I was just joking around but yeah it does have a dated look and is a bit heavy. But kudos!

If you change your header color to something darker, this logo will actually look good. Try it.

ROILU7s.png
I like the simplicity and also, I'd suggest he drop "THE" from the logo as it does not appear in the domain name and will make for a more compact logo as well.

I would stack all three words lined up with the traffic lights or something, it's very long and "big text" logos are kind of an older thing.

This can be a double edged sword, I used to do this and had loads of members going just to grab a free download and never to be seen again. That may have been useful in the old days when it was OK to just create a mailing list (with no opt in) purely for that reason.

Of course that will likely be the case for many. But, better than lurker / guests having free access to everything and having ZERO incentive for joining (and maaaaaybe actually joining the conversation).

I would delete all the text outright and just keep the initials SFC. and I would put them each of them in the 3 colors of the traffic light.
S in red
F in orange (yellow ?)
C in green...
At least for the mobile/small screen logo yeah, nice one.

ROILU7s.png
You have a great eye for design. I've been a fan of yours before I became a member here. I read your messages and checked out your site to see what's possible with Xenforo. I was sold.

I visit Alien Babble even today just to admire what you have done. That's what love, care, and attention looks like. I love your style and the aesthetics of the site!

Episode 2 The Truth Is Out There GIF by The X-Files

You have a great eye for design. I've been a fan of yours before I became a member here. I read your messages and checked out your site to see what's possible with Xenforo. I was sold.

I visit Alien Babble even today just to admire what you have done. That's what love, care, and attention looks like. I love your style and the aesthetics of the site!

Episode 2 The Truth Is Out There GIF by The X-Files
Seconded!

I like the simplicity and also, I'd suggest he drop "THE" from the logo as it does not appear in the domain name and will make for a more compact logo as well.

I would stack all three words lined up with the traffic lights or something, it's very long and "big text" logos are kind of an older thing.
View attachment 269527

What colors best compliment the forum logo?
@l3ta just pimped out the current logo.

sfc.webp

sfc1.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom