XF 1.4 Forum Icons Size??

ekim

Could someone tell me what the default forum icon size is? For instance, the favicon's need to be 16 x 16. Trying to get custom icons to fit perfectly and can't unless I know exact size. Thank you

Thanks Russ, but messing with what's in Node Icons only seems to change the padding area, not the actual image container.

Look here:

Screenshot_3.webp

Of course if you increase this width/height on the default icons it would probably show some of the other icons(how sprites work). You can upload your own node-sprite then just change the dimensions.

Look here:

View attachment 92461

Of course if you increase this width/height on the default icons it would probably show some of the other icons(how sprites work). You can upload your own node-sprite then just change the dimensions.

Thanks Russ, but that's what I actually messed with. See, if you take a look at http://www.policecaughtontape.com real quick, you'll see what I mean. For the heck of it I've changed them to 80 x 80 (random number for test), and if you take a look at some of the flags, like Texas for instance, it isn't changing anything in the icon/image container area.

Thanks Russ, but that's what I actually messed with. See, if you take a look at http://www.policecaughtontape.com real quick, you'll see what I mean. For the heck of it I've changed them to 80 x 80 (random number for test), and if you take a look at some of the flags, like Texas for instance, it isn't changing anything in the icon/image container area.

Sorry, that area I showed is just for the container. Ideally you'll want to actually increase the size of the icons via some graphics program.

You could use css but it wouldn't look good when your image is that small.

Sorry, that area I showed is just for the container. Ideally you'll want to actually increase the size of the icons via some graphics program.

You could use css but it wouldn't look good when your image is that small.

Well, I guess I sure won't be doing that then! ;) lol

Thanks anyways though Russ as I do appreciate the effort! (y)

Top Bottom