XF 1.1 Forum down - When I click any link it says page not found

Netsultants

Hello,

I have a ticket into my hosting company to see if they can tell me if any files were changed / removed from the xenforo forum directory.

I also have a ticket submitted at XF and I'm awaiting response.

In the mean time I thought I'd post here.

I've had a forum up that's been running without issue for years.

I have three addons:
Online Status 1.1

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.1.5

[tLk] ReadPC 1.1.0

XenUtiles is the most recent addon. I added it when we all got the flood of spammers months ago. It really helped cutting down spammers and I've had no issues until now.

NOW - Today, when I go to the forum, any link I click on says page not found.

I checked and the DB is still intact. I don't know if it's corrupt.

I also don't know if there is some file missing.

I checked the server log in XF and only two issues show:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'reglog_email' at row 1 Sunday at 1:04 AM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1773' for key 'PRIMARY' Dec 6, 2012 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

As you can see, they happened a few days ago and the forum was working fine yesterday. What ever happened, happened since then.

Thoughts?

BTW- The admin section seems to be fine.

In fact I got this when running the health check:

File Health Check
All 1,064 checked files are present and correct.

http://www.allergychat.org/allergy_forum/

None of your forum links are working. Those are 404 pages.

Possible causes of friendly URLs not working (usually manifests as "404 not found" error on forum pages):

1) Your server doesn't have mod_rewrite installed. Consult with your host about this.

2) Your server doesn't have AllowOverride enabled:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#allowoverride

Consult with your host about this.

3) The .htaccess file is not in place in your forum directory.

4) Sometimes you need to specify RewriteBase in your .htaccess file (specify the name of your forum directory):

RewriteBase /xenforo

_____

If you didn't change anything recently then I'm guessing it's #1 or #2, both of which deal with your server configuration. Maybe your host upgraded Apache which changed the configuration.

These errors are unrelated to the broken links. But I can look into these errors too if you post the full error message including the stack trace. The full error + trace should be available in the log in the Admin CP.

These errors are unrelated to the broken links. But I can look into these errors too if you post the full error message including the stack trace. The full error + trace should be available in the log in the Admin CP.

If they are unrelated I'd like to get it back up first before delving into these minor issues.

this is my .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data|js|styles|install) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

Top Bottom