Forum Conversions & Elastic Search Installation

Here is my concern/question. I would like to consider moving my vB forum. I have the suite with CMS/Blog and there are a photos that I would not want to lose. Is it possible to have some type of test migration, where my current site stays live, but I can see how it would look/function? I am sure I am not stating this artfully, but hopefully you understand my goal.

One other question...I currently use vBSEO...can you help with redirects? I could probably pull it off, but innate laziness/division of labor, etc...:)

Please message me an example of the photos you are asking about. As far as the VBSEO redirects, that should not be a problem and would be included in the price.

I sent you the forum URL in the Private Conversation. I just mean the standard album function. I know there is a plug in here. Currently, I have a slide show photo at forum home. That is a plugin from vb.org. Not sure if that could be preserved (either way, it would be nice to have, but not vital).

Hey Brent... we know each other from various places. ;) I have a very unique project and I need a vBulletin forum converted to XenForo, not incredibly large but large enough.

If you are interested to moving to xenForo but not comfortable doing the conversion, I will be happy to help you convert your forum to xenForo through any of the supported xenForo.com conversion scripts.

If you would also like Elastic Search installed I can do that as well.

You can read a bit about me here: http://www.bamastangguy.com/welcome/ and you can find more information on what I offer as well as some examples of previous conversions here: http://www.bamastangguy.com/welcome/hire-me/

If you need references, feel free to ask.

I got one Vbulletin 4.2.1 with Vbseo converted to xenforo and BamaStangGuy did a "perfect" job. All the redirects work fine. Its not that I dont know how to convert a forum myself but it was about getting it right the first time and he did it for me with everything to perfection. First a test forum was set up to see everything worked smoothly and then the live conversion was done which took a little over an hour. There was no down time and the forum was only shut down briefly. All my traffic from Google is landing on the correct pages. The forum that was converted has 284,475 posts.

Highly recomended.

Top Bottom