Forum Con 2013

I think going to a place where everyone is there to basically promote themselves at the same time, isn't productive.

It's like having used car sales men or life insurance agents gathering together in one place; to sell their product and the only customers are themselves. ..... Hope you catch my meaning.

Adam I am having the strongest feeling of Déjà vu with your two comments.... ;) I am bais ( of course! :) since these has been my all and every thing for the last few months..) but with the 10 day count down in sight I want to say I think it is going to br a brilliant event and Carlos is right this year like last, and actually even more so, we have a lot of people beyond the admin coming. In fact a wonderful and interesting diversity.

Quite often networking with interesting others is the most useful thing people get out of it so we have just announced a special ForumCon-Eve networking event and some things happening throughout the day. Like my very favorite, and Adam you can point out my Déjà vu as I am sure I have said it before, speed networking in the morning. Whcih is a very fu, energetic way to meet some new contacts and start conversations to continue later on in the day.

Adam I am having the strongest feeling of Déjà vu with your two comments.... ;) I am bais ( of course! :) since these has been my all and every thing for the last few months..) but with the 10 day count down in sight I want to say I think it is going to br a brilliant event and Carlos is right this year like last, and actually even more so, we have a lot of people beyond the admin coming. In fact a wonderful and interesting diversity.

Quite often networking with interesting others is the most useful thing people get out of it so we have just announced a special ForumCon-Eve networking event and some things happening throughout the day. Like my very favorite, and Adam you can point out my Déjà vu as I am sure I have said it before, speed networking in the morning. Whcih is a very fu, energetic way to meet some new contacts and start conversations to continue later on in the day.

:ROFLMAO:
I'm by no means religious. I guess you could technically call me a borderline atheist. But "the bible" hasn't been rewritten over the last hundred years, simply because it works "as is".

And just like "the bible", if my reply can be reused to address the same topic answering the same general question that was posted else where.... Why type it differently when you can just re-use it!? :p

YES, this is Déjà vu as just like there you magically appeared right here. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to XenForo just the same :)

:ROFLMAO:
I'm by no means religious. I guess you could technically call me a borderline atheist. But "the bible" hasn't been rewritten over the last hundred years, simply because it works "as is".

And just like "the bible", if my reply can be reused to address the same topic answering the same general question that was posted else where.... Why type it differently when you can just re-use it!? :p

YES, this is Déjà vu as just like there you magically appeared right here. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to XenForo just the same :)

Thank you for the welcome! Hehe magic is something I have neer been called before... but, Adam I like it! :p

Quite often networking with interesting others is the most useful thing people get out of it so we have just announced a special ForumCon-Eve networking event and some things happening throughout the day.

Since a lot of visitors have to fly to your location for ForumCon, it does help to stretch the events out for another day--the first day for some informal networking and visitor get-togethers (there are a few other big board admins I'd like to talk shop with :) ), and the second day for the "main event." I was hoping to meet some of the contacts I've made at VigLink, but I'll have to take a rain check for next year.

Jake Bunce could represent Xenforo. I'd really like to hear him start the presentation with a "More waiting is required" folding up his papers and sitting straight back down to see the look on the crowds faces. #newwishlist

I'd go, just to see that. Not bothered about the event itself.

Top Bottom