Forum Ban [Paid] [Deleted]

I requested it and is very powerful. I use it to permit to my moderators to ban users from single and multiple forums without giving it admin access. Is very useful when you run various forums with Multisite and you don't want to give admin access for too many persons.

real nice bud real nice... paid $20 and the button doesnt even show:

eWEJz.png

also i have set all the necessary perms

plugin totally useless. want my $20 back thanks. tested on testing board with every thing off and it still fails to work.

I am trying to lift forum ban on couple of users, but they are not coming in the list of forum banned. How can i troubleshoot and lift their ban?

I tried to ban that user again in the same forum section but error comes up that the user is already banned. Need a method to lift that user because i can't see him the forum banned users of admincp. @Nobita.Kun

I have build that function. You can see at this link: Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting | Domain.com

Then click to user you want to delete. *similar to banning system*

Yeah, i use that. But my issue is that some users don't come in that list. Either by browsing all pages to see if the user is there or using the search function.

So to test, i try to ban the user again in the same section, but since the user is already banned it says the user is already banned as an error.

Please suggest how can i have all the users who are banned through that link.

Yeah, i use that. But my issue is that some users don't come in that list. Either by browsing all pages to see if the user is there or using the search function.

So to test, i try to ban the user again in the same section, but since the user is already banned it says the user is already banned as an error.

Please suggest how can i have all the users who are banned through that link.
Can you show me the problem via Skype?

Top Bottom