Forge-MB Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Forge-MB Style (version 1.1.3) - One-Of-A-Kind Goodness

ForgeMB is an "old school blog, Instagram inspired" work of art. Very clean, light and unique. A one of a kind design sure to stand out from all the rest!. All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Only $18 :eek:

Fixed width style at 960px
Compatible with Xenforo version 1.1.3...

Read more about this resource...

John, forgive me for my ignorance but is the "Infinity colors" a feature of the theme or just an addon for the demo only so admins can test different colours?

John, forgive me for my ignorance but is the "Infinity colors" a feature of the theme or just an addon for the demo only so admins can test different colours?
It is a feature of our Framework that all of our styles are built upon. It can be turned on or off and set so that it displays to everyone or just registered users, as well. It isn't however, a permanent "site wide" type feature in that it is cookie based so it will change the appearance only for the end user using it. :)

Ok, right. That's great - I'll be grabbing this theme soon because it's just the style we've been after (colours and all) particularly the lighter version. Plus, it's quite "gender neutral" all round. Got to get the Twitter feed as well. Cheers mate :)

Top Bottom