Forensic Analysis of Malicious Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job! I don't recall why I signed up using an older birth year as it was so long ago but I am unable to change it. Would you like to see any government official ID?
Just... Can you now understand why people might not believe your stories? Can't even get your age straight. Were you really 14 ten years ago? See? Speaks to credibility.

Just... Can you now understand why people might not believe your stories? Can't even get your age straight. Were you really 14 ten years ago? See? Speaks to credibility.
Lmao. All I can do is laugh. I already asked if you wanted to see a gov id. My age on my profile does not indicate my actual age. I am not asking anyone to believe my "stories". You can see for yourself. Like I said, it doesn't bother me as I know the truth. I don't care what a complete stranger has to say about me or what they think is factual and what isn't. I was 14 ten years ago. You know what you know my friend.

Then, why do you keep replying?

And yes, you do expect us to believe you. Otherwise wouldn't be making the claims!
I keep replying because I find it humorous that you think you know so much but are actually wrong in your claims. I could say the same to you?

What claims have I made?

You keep replying because "doth protest too loudly" you might Google that.
Lmao. I cannot be bothered to keep replying to this thread. You got my points. You choose what you want to believe. I see what you're insinuating and that's okay. Thanks for the convo. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom