******* - Forced Password Change [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Forced Password Change - This addon allows admin to force users to change their password on their next page load or login.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows admin to force users, by role to change their password on their next page load or login, and/or expire their passwords after a period of time.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-BRFPC_PasswordChange file.
- Go to AdminCP -> User -> List User Groups -> Select a group to set options for each usergroups.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us,...

Read more about this resource...

Really confused here!

I want to configure it so that the next time a user in a group logs in they are forced to change their password, but when I go into the usergroup I see two options and have no idea what to do with them. There doesn't appear to be any help file to give guidance?

What does setting a value in "Password Expiry" do?
What does setting a value in "Password History" do?

Sorry for being thick.

If, when they have changed their password, is that it or do they then have to do it each time they log in?

@SEDA Ian

Password Expiry: The number of days after which users passwords expire and they are required to change them.

Password History: You users are not allowed to change their password they have used in the past x days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom