Force Ignore by Waindigo [Deleted]

I thought this'd be useful, but it doesn't seamlessly integrate the experiences. Ignored users are obviously ignored to those ignoring them, rather than shadowbanning. Ah well.

Apparently this doesnt work in 1.3? For the users I have on forced ignore, they can still see the posts with an option to "show ignored posts". Dont ever remember that being an option.

Apparently this doesnt work in 1.3? For the users I have on forced ignore, they can still see the posts with an option to "show ignored posts". Dont ever remember that being an option.
I think this is the same as for all other versions of XenForo.

Not working in 1.4.4, have two users set to force ignore and they can see each other just fine, even tested permissions to verify. lol

Has anyone found an alternative to this plugin, I desperately need a force ignore plugin and its not working in 1.4.4 at all.

@Jon W

I added the code to the extras template and it does not disable the option to remove the "show ignored content" feature. That does not help that much. Can this be corrected? I like that they are unable to remove each other on the ignored user list but they should not be able to show ignored content.

I've got people still able to view profiles even though they are on force ignore and they can leave messages on the other person's profile. Can we please get a fix for that?

I really want to remove the "view ignored content" also.

The "view ignored content" have to be visible only if you follow a direct link to the ignored content.
Is in this way that the stock "ignore feature" works... am I right @Brogan ?

@Jon W can I ask why you changed this to unmaintained? I'm interested in this add-on but if it isn't going to be updated anymore then I'll wait for something similar to come along.

Thanks

This add-on could be very useful. Is it working with current xenforo? If it could not show on ignored users and not give option to show ignored content it would be more useful, as a forced ignore would be effective by essentially not reminding the members they are being forced to ignore each other.

Top Bottom