For Love Of Really Interesting Stars

DRE

Who is your favorite celebrity? My favorite celebrity is Nas. He's made several platinum albums, made a couple movies and been through a lot of drama that you sort've empathize with. He's my favorite rapper and I honestly think he's the best rapper that ever lived. What makes him such an interesting star to me and why I've followed his career for so long is that he kind of represents the under dog, the quiet introspective, sleeping giant that creative and really talented artists are known for, in an industry where that behavior is not encouraged and is mostly overlooked or frowned upon by studios.

Who is your favorite celebrity? My favorite celebrity is Nas. He's made several platinum albums, made a couple movies and been through a lot of drama that you sort've empathize with. He's my favorite rapper and I honestly think he's the best rapper that ever lived. What makes him such an interesting star to me and why I've followed his career for so long is that he kind of represents the under dog, the quiet introspective, sleeping giant that creative and really talented artists are known for, in an industry where that behavior is not encouraged and is mostly overlooked or frowned upon by studios.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom