Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

The last time I bought kangaroo here in the states I made burritos and tacos with kangaroo mince. It was a hit. Can't say I've liked any lamb from Oz or Kiwi-land. American lamb on the other hand is even more of a joke. Sadly the best lamb I've had was in France. They've got delicious tail fat the size of your fists put together.

Not a huge fan of lamb myself, other than one or two cuts, which are very lean.

Kangaroo is gross!!! bluergh!

Cinder toffee cupcakes and Chocolate Ginger Cupcakes (y)

decorated-ginger-cupcakes-jpg.38

... I like to add refried beans, avocado and sweetcorn. ...
For as much as we make tacos at the house I never thought of adding additional corn besides what is already in the salsa. We have some picky eaters in the house so our tacos are usually pretty simple... beef or chicken, shredded lettuce, diced onions, salsa (heat level varies by person), olives, diced tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese and choice of shells.

Hhhmmm.... now I am hungry for tacos for lunch! :X3:

Not a huge fan of chorizo. Can't really taste or feel the meat when you're chewing on it. All it tastes to me is an overly spiced lumps of faux-sausage.

Last edited:
For as much as we make tacos at the house I never thought of adding additional corn besides what is already in the salsa. We have some picky eaters in the house so our tacos are usually pretty simple... beef or chicken, shredded lettuce, diced onions, salsa (heat level varies by person), olives, diced tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese and choice of shells.

Hhhmmm.... now I am hungry for tacos for lunch! :X3:

You are calling that picky!? o_O

Oops I had the wrong settings on Baking Forums meaning that shared images didn't work for non-members... sorted now :)

they look lovely :D I am a sucker for ginger, would love those ones!!!

Marks & Spencer's chorizo burgers are amazing... I urge everyone to have it. NOW! Yum.
View attachment 47724

Yum! Doesn't that looks scrummy! We don't have Marks & Spencer here, but the idea of a chorizo burger sounds very nice!!!

Tacos...chocolate cake...it's 1:36am here and now I'm starving! :D

We've been doing barbecue almost every night for the past few weeks. Made some orzo salad where the veggies are done on the grill before being brought back in for slicing. We've also been experimenting with seafood on the grill--salmon grills up nicely, and the lobster tails came out well. Can't wait to smoke a pork shoulder or brisket in the coming weeks--we'll probably head downtown to Eastern Market and get a brisket from one of the meat packing houses.

Tacos...chocolate cake...it's 1:36am here and now I'm starving! :D

We've been doing barbecue almost every night for the past few weeks. Made some orzo salad where the veggies are done on the grill before being brought back in for slicing. We've also been experimenting with seafood on the grill--salmon grills up nicely, and the lobster tails came out well. Can't wait to smoke a pork shoulder or brisket in the coming weeks--we'll probably head downtown to Eastern Market and get a brisket from one of the meat packing houses.

Photos or it never happened :p

Lobster tails and salmon with grilled veggie salad *heaven*

Top Bottom