Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

Hi Becky,

Sorry to say, it's not a cake I make very often as it is just too rich for me and my circle. I have a recipe for a very dense Flourless chocolate cake, which is a great dessert type cake, but not so good for decorating, or for a very rich chocolate mud cake, which is a solid base for decorating, not sure what you plan on doing with the cake.

If either of those are any use to you let me know :)

Ah no worries, thanks anyway. Unfortunately it's got to be chocolate fudge cake - the recipient is fussy and I promised them I'd make one :rolleyes: In my recipe hunting I've come across a recipe for chocolate orange brownies which I have to make soon - this is not going to be good for my waistline!! :LOL:

Ah no worries, thanks anyway. Unfortunately it's got to be chocolate fudge cake - the recipient is fussy and I promised them I'd make one :rolleyes: In my recipe hunting I've come across a recipe for chocolate orange brownies which I have to make soon - this is not going to be good for my waistline!! :LOL:

If you find a good recipe, let us know - and post a picture in here :D

I must resist from visiting this thread again....

This is me:

1253886001_office-no.gif

I'm leaving in the cilantro! I added sour cream teh second time. I'll probably need to use a crock pot.

Add a dash or two of half and half or something. Not sure heavy cream would be good or not, but you might try that.

You could try alcohol, just need to be sure you don't add a lot in.

Tacos are always a nice easy dinner option.

What kind of meat do you use? I prefer lamb mince. And as well as the usual lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese, I like to add refried beans, avocado and sweetcorn. What do you guys put in your tacos?

View attachment 47322

I use turkey if I'm using ground meat, or I do carnitas or asada tacos if I want something with more texture.

Tacos are always a nice easy dinner option.

What kind of meat do you use? I prefer lamb mince. And as well as the usual lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese, I like to add refried beans, avocado and sweetcorn. What do you guys put in your tacos?

View attachment 47322

Hi Evalyn :D great to see you again! (y)

My son loves tacos, we generally use Beef mince, but I wouldn't mind trying chicken or pork, I might try to convince him next time!!

Hi Evalyn :D great to see you again! (y)

My son loves tacos, we generally use Beef mince, but I wouldn't mind trying chicken or pork, I might try to convince him next time!!
We sometimes use beef mince too. I prefer lamb and Mike prefers beef so the compromise is that we generally use lamb for tacos and beef for bolognese and chilli!

The last time I bought kangaroo here in the states I made burritos and tacos with kangaroo mince. It was a hit. Can't say I've liked any lamb from Oz or Kiwi-land. American lamb on the other hand is even more of a joke. Sadly the best lamb I've had was in France. They've got delicious tail fat the size of your fists put together.

Top Bottom