Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

And now I am hungry for some meatballs!
motz2_zpsac112269.gif

make some! :p

I am heating some of the left over ones up right now as my lunch!

makes some! :p

I am heating some of the left over ones up right now as my lunch!
For you it's lunch time, for me it's nearly 10:00PM! :D They may be on the agenda at some time this week though; I just wonder if I can work some bacon & Old Bay into them. :whistle:

I love this thread. Kim, I "stole" your recipes from the previous thread last summer. Sadly I managed to gain 15 lb in 3 months which caused my suits to be a little uncomfortable to wear! :p

I love this thread. Kim, I "stole" your recipes from the previous thread last summer. Sadly I managed to gain 15 lb in 3 months which caused my suits to be a little uncomfortable to wear! :p

Oooops! lol

Got you covered though, the new site has a lot of low calorie recipes on there, and I am eating very healthily these days, I haven't posted here for a while, must do so tomorrow.

:)

Nice. Will have a look later. I made these things yesterday. I suggest giving it a try. It's just rich and fattening. Basically a pizza dough style dough that's salted at the end of the rise so you don't retard the yeast, a cheese like full fat havarti placed in the middle of the "boat" cooked and then a shallow space made in the middle of cooking and a whole egg cracked into the melted cheese hole, popped back in the oven. Taken out once done, and a nice pad of butter placed into the middle.

depositphotos_2188368-Khachapuri.jpg

Looks yum Oman! :D Berries, almond, cake.. what's not to love!!!

Nice. Will have a look later. I made these things yesterday. I suggest giving it a try. It's just rich and fattening. Basically a pizza dough style dough that's salted at the end of the rise so you don't retard the yeast, a cheese like full fat havarti placed in the middle of the "boat" cooked and then a shallow space made in the middle of cooking and a whole egg cracked into the melted cheese hole, popped back in the oven. Taken out once done, and a nice pad of butter placed into the middle.

Stop eating those if you want to lose that 15lbs :p hehehe

Looks yummy! I (used to!!!) often make things like that (minus the butter) with my left over pizza dough on Saturday morning, usually fill it with other left overs or just cheese and bacon.

Yeah I fell in love with it when I went to Georgia years and years ago. It's only become common in the states with the influx of former USSR immigrants.

Kim do you have a good tried and tested recipe for chocolate fudge cake? I need to make one this weekend and I've not found the 'perfect' recipe yet - ones I've tried previously have been nice chocolate cakes but I want something a bit richer! I had a look on your site but couldn't find one but thought it would be worth asking :)

Kim do you have a good tried and tested recipe for chocolate fudge cake? I need to make one this weekend and I've not found the 'perfect' recipe yet - ones I've tried previously have been nice chocolate cakes but I want something a bit richer! I had a look on your site but couldn't find one but thought it would be worth asking :)

Hi Becky,

Sorry to say, it's not a cake I make very often as it is just too rich for me and my circle. I have a recipe for a very dense Flourless chocolate cake, which is a great dessert type cake, but not so good for decorating, or for a very rich chocolate mud cake, which is a solid base for decorating, not sure what you plan on doing with the cake.

If either of those are any use to you let me know :)

I'm always willing to try a flourless chocolate cake other than my own. If yours dense and slightly on the moister side like mine? Mine's dense in terms of cheesecake like but light like a mousse.

Top Bottom