FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab and Account Wrapper (Third Party Addons)

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab and Account Wrapper (Third Party Addons)

There is some... glitch?

The modification for Guiltar Social Auth is not working in Ubuntu 12.04.2, FF 23.

But in Ubuntu 12.04.2 (Same OS and Computer as above) Chrome 29.0.1547.65, the modification works.

upload_2013-9-6_5-5-55.webp

account_wrapper (social_account_wrapper_sidebar_settings)
Search Type: Regular
Find:
Code:
#{xen:phrase facebook_integration}</a></li></xen:if>#s
Replace:
Code:
$0
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterConsumerKey}"><li><a
  class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/twitter'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
  href="{xen:link account/twitter}"><i class="icon-twitter icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase social_twitter_integration}</a></li></xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.vkAppId}"><li><a
   class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/vk'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
   href="{xen:link account/vk}">{xen:phrase social_vk_integration}</a></li></xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleAppId}"><li><a
  class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/google'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
  href="{xen:link account/google}"><i class="icon-google-plus icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase social_google_integration}</a></li></xen:if>

navigation_visitor_tab (social_navigation_visitor_tab_link)
Search Type: Regular
Find:
Code:
#<xen:if is="{\$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">.*?</xen:if>#s
Replace:
Code:
$0
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterConsumerKey}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/twitter}"><i class="icon-twitter icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase social_twitter_integration}</a></li></xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.vkAppId}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/vk}">{xen:phrase social_vk_integration}</a></li></xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleAppId}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/google}"><i class="icon-google-plus icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase social_google_integration}</a></li></xen:if>

Try changing "i class" to something else... like:

Code:
<xenforo class="icon-twitter icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></xenforo>

See if that changes anything.

Why are you telling me?

I wasn't the one who wanted it done. I just wanted to see if it could be done.

Also, if you are using FontAwesome elsewhere, you really aren't adding anything else. You are simply doing a replace.
So are you going to show us how to do it?

Try changing "i class" to something else... like:

Code:
<xenforo class="icon-twitter icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></xenforo>

See if that changes anything.
No luck.

And after upgrading my chrome, the icon is broken too in Windows 7 32-bit

Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m

Has anyone made this work for postratings in the account popup without it adding itself to the tablinks on the personal details page. Seems they both use the same template? dark_postrating_navigation_visitor_tab

Last edited:
Top Bottom