XF 1.2 Font

Hi :) What if you wish to add a new font not yet in the system? I wish to use a special font for the Categories on a forum, but not sure where to add it.

=) Thanks

Hi :) What if you wish to add a new font not yet in the system? I wish to use a special font for the Categories on a forum, but not sure where to add it.

=) Thanks
The post from @MattW is for a resource specifically for serving them locally - but I also updated it to point to the post in the discussion area on how to serve them from Google also - so it can be found without having to go into the discussion area to see if there is a mention of it (which some people may not be aware of it being there).

Thank you both of you. But the font I wish to add (Brady Bunch) is not a Google-font, which makes me believe I can't use the program? Or can you then manually just add new fonts to the program? (sorry for asking, but English is not my first language and reading through the tools makes me believe it's not possible).

I also looked for a font-folder on the ftp but haven't found it yet ...

Thank you :)

Thank you both of you. But the font I wish to add (Brady Bunch) is not a Google-font, which makes me believe I can't use the program? Or can you then manually just add new fonts to the program? (sorry for asking, but English is not my first language and reading through the tools makes me believe it's not possible).
I also looked for a font-folder on the ftp but haven't found it yet ...
Thank you :)
If you can obtain a web font version of it then it can be used like the local installation routine outlines - but it must be a web font. If the font is a free font, you should be able to create a web font at the site outlined in the resource. You just need to make sure that the license will allow it.
As for the font folder - it's a folder that you have to create.

If you can obtain a web font version of it then it can be used like the local installation routine outlines - but it must be a web font. If the font is a free font, you should be able to create a web font at the site outlined in the resource. You just need to make sure that the license will allow it.
As for the font folder - it's a folder that you have to create.

Thanks a bunch =)

Top Bottom