Add-on Font-Awesome in Posts

gfc

In Wordpress there is a quite nice addon which adds the ability to easy post Font-Awesome in Blog Posts. This is how it looks like in the Editor

fontawesome.webp

After selecting the Icon, the icon is inserted direcly into the editor and is shown on the blog post.

This is pretty neat and can replace many smilies, but is much nicer, loads faster and can be used in different sizes according to the text left and right of the icon.

Anyone interested to program such a thing? Should be that complicated? Would be a sure buy for me.

Cédric, I was always under the impression it only worked with your add-on. After re-reading, for what I know is the 600000 time, hahaha... it looks like it works on the default editor, just not this part:

Screenshot_18.webp

is that a correct assumption on my part?

--Edit

Wait, I see it relies on another add-on.

Cédric, I was always under the impression it only worked with your add-on. After re-reading, for what I know is the 600000 time, hahaha... it looks like it works on the default editor, just not this part:

View attachment 100074

is that a correct assumption on my part?
Yes, any Bb Codes will work with any XenForo editor. For the dependencies, this is a Bbm Bb Code and the UI has been developed for mce4. I will not develop on Redactor except what has already been done with the Bbm. If someone wants to develop such an interface on Redactor, have fun. My code can be reused without any problem.

Top Bottom