1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Follower question

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Claudiu, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Hello Xenforo users, i have a slight problem which i cannot resolve, i am sure it is a silly question but... On my profile page as administrator i can see followers under avatar, another user on my forum cannot see them in the profile page, but if he click on my profile page for example (i am a follower of him) it says i am a follower of him. Is there any option which he deactivated that he cannot see them on profile page? Is there a link where he can see all followers? What i can do as admin to solve this? Thank you
    p.s. kingofbeasts is the user profile who cannot see followers on profile page, other 2 pictures are from followers that do not appear.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't see any special permissions or preferences with respect to the "follow" blocks on the left side of a profile.

Try using a default style. Then try temporarily disabling addons. This might be caused by a customization.
  3. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

i do not have addons, i used default style also. Same result. I created another user to test and i followed it. Under the avatar of new user created it shows me as a follower. But the user Kingofbeasts from the photos cannot see followers, even in default style.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I responded to your ticket yesterday but you didn't follow up.

If you want to provide ACP, FTP and phpMyAdmin log ins, I can take a look to see what's going on.