Follow Me Postbit Icon [Deleted]

Adam Howard

Adam Howard submitted a new resource:

Follow Me Postbit Icon - encourage people to follow each other

This add-on adds a small icon and link above the avatar on thread views (also known as postbit).
View attachment 74693

This is an update to my original template (XenForo 1.1.x and 1.2.x)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/follow-me-postbit.1711/

I decided to make this an add-on because I had to update the code and because I got tired of people sending me PM's because they did not know where to properly upload the image (even though it was in the instructions)....

Read more about this resource...

It doesn't show up on XF 1.3.2. I use Blogs Free which puts an icon in a similar location. Could it be interfering?
Possibly, yes. However, the blog does have an option to disable that "B" from postbit. I would imagine you could also technically relocate that "B" into the lower part of your postbit

It doesn't show up on XF 1.3.2. I use Blogs Free which puts an icon in a similar location. Could it be interfering?
This update should resolve the blog issue you're having.

Screenshot from 2014-05-31 00:08:06.webp

If it does not, than either you're using a different style (perhaps something custom and you should contact that developer) or the conflict lies with a different add-on.

This was tested with both the free and paid blogs ;)

Attachments

Also, how do I change it from "Follow" to "Follow Member" or "Follow User"?
This add-on does not add any phrases, but rather uses (plugs into) the default phrase already included in XenForo.

The phrase you are looking to change is simply called, Follow. But keep in mind that changing that phrase will change the members card and also user profile (anywhere you find "Follow" used).

This add-on does not add any phrases, but rather uses (plugs into) the default phrase already included in XenForo.

The phrase you are looking to change is simply called, Follow. But keep in mind that changing that phrase will change the members card and also user profile (anywhere you find "Follow" used).
Ah okay gotcha. Thanks!

Top Bottom