Fluxoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with new skin from @Mike Creuzer and went with a new host from @MattW . Can't say enough about how good the new host is. I though my previous host was fast, but @MattW hosting blows them out of the water. Honestly if your looking for a Host I can't recommend him enough. Wish I would had switched earlier. Also added @Bob Stock Trader program. The members are having a blast with it. Feel free to stop by. Thanks for taking a look! :)

We are celebrating 10 years today! If anyone wants to stop by and say hello. We are pretty proud of being around so long. :)

So it's been along time, but I decided to come back to Xenforo after a few years. First of all a big shout out to @Chris D . The support was great when I ran into some import problems switching back over. But @Chris D was there every step of the way. I love all the new features of Xenforo 2. The whole team has done a great job. As someone coming from the latest IPS software I think Xenforo is on the right track. I am still getting use to things but am loving all the new features Xenforo 2 has to offer. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Just switched over on Sunday so still getting things setup and customized, but feel free to take a look. Thoughts and comments welcome.

Fluxoid

Just thought I would post an update, I tried out Themehouse's theme this time, I have been playing with it for about a week now and am enjoying it. So far I can't really find any bugs in it either, good work @ThemeHouse and @Mike Creuzer . I plan some more changes here and there and adding some of @ThemeHouse addons as well. I also try to maintain a 'clean' look. Comments/Suggestions are always welcome. :) Take a look if you want. Fluxoid.

Agreed, really nice stuff. Very simple, but little details make this look extremely clean and clear. Great work. Would like to see maybe even some more navigation items or sections? Anything planned?

Agreed, really nice stuff. Very simple, but little details make this look extremely clean and clear. Great work. Would like to see maybe even some more navigation items or sections? Anything planned?

Thanks for the compliments @Mike Creuzer . I am wanting to add more to the side as well. Like I explained to @Dalton Prock I have purchased your 'trending' addon but would like to have it's own icon like I posted here:

1-jpg.189012

So hopefully that will be implemneted in the next update then I can add it. I will probably pick up your Donations addon as well for another navigation item.

Thanks for the compliments @Mike Creuzer . I am wanting to add more to the side as well. Like I explained to @Dalton Prock I have purchased your 'trending' addon but would like to have it's own icon like I posted here:

1-jpg.189012

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/th-trending-paid.145258/page-3#post-1300567

So hopefully that will be implemneted in the next update then I can add it. I will probably pick up your Donations addon as well for another navigation item.

You can add your own icon there through the navigation. I’ll help you out tomorrow it only takes a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom