Flexile

Flexile 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
wow, nice to see this updated, but have an issue when trying to install it as i get this error on a fresh install with xenforo 1.2.2...

Error
Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

wow, nice to see this updated, but have an issue when trying to install it as i get this error on a fresh install with xenforo 1.2.2...

Error
Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

The style is made for Xenforo 1.3.1, not 1.2.2. ;)

On the "Overview" page it says this is compatible with 1.2 and 1.3.
So.... Is it or is it not.
Well, what I mean't by that was that there was never a version specifically made for 1.2.2. I personally haven't tested but my guess is that it should work. I think he's using the wrong .xml file.

im using the flexile xml file thats included with the zip file style-Flexile.xml on 1.2.2 and the reason im on 1.2.2 is that im tired of having to pay for upgrades :)

As far as I know it should work fine in 1.2.X, barring a few template issues I imagine. If people are getting an error message, Ill remove compatibility, but nothing crazy advanced was done on this theme so I'd imagine it'd be fine. But it was built on 1.3.0.

These are the color variations that work in Flexile or Flexile Dark. Ill include them with the theme in the next update. Post bugs if there are any!

Installation instructions:

1. Go to Appearances > Themes in your XenForo ACP
2. Find Import a Style button in the top right
3. Browse for the color(s) you want. You can install as many as you want
4. Set as a child of Flexile (or Flexile Dark)
5. Import!

Thanks!

Attachments

As far as I know it should work fine in 1.2.X, barring a few template issues I imagine. If people are getting an error message, Ill remove compatibility, but nothing crazy advanced was done on this theme so I'd imagine it'd be fine. But it was built on 1.3.0.
I'm running on 1.2.5 abd overall it's pretty neat.
However, support for XenPorta is not there, formatting issues. Any way to solve this? :)

I'm using the Flexile theme, and while I like the theme a lot, the icon for "Go to the first unread post" is very small and some of my members aren't noticing it.
How/where do I edit that?

Top Bottom