Flexile

Flexile 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Flexile - A FREE clean, modern, and flexible theme for almost any XenForo forum

Introducing...

Flexile

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile has a clean, modern look and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring:

View attachment 71900

All color variations seen here are included in the latest download. :)

Detailed color changes and customization are only a few more clicks away. :)...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I thought this theme was dead, big surprise :D

I hope it gets the attention and that UI.X hasn't stolen it all already though xD

I thought this theme was dead, big surprise :D

I hope it gets the attention and that UI.X hasn't stolen it all already though xD
Haha, well UI.X is where all my thinking goes. But people still need a solid free theme.

I do plan on releasing a UI.X Flexile version, but that won't be until we knock out any bugs with this product.

Looks same to Andy's patched version. User menu is not on moderator bar.
Bugs are still exist, little disappointed, keep waiting for new version.

Last edited:
Looks same to Andy's patched version. User menu is not on moderator bar.
Bugs are still exist, little disappointed, keep waiting for new version.
I keep repeating myself, but will say it again. User menu cannot easily move to the moderator bar. It is in the nature of XenForo's responsive functionality to be an absolute pain. Not to mention, what would the moderator options do? Become a drop down menu? You have to keep responsive functionality in mind.

Thank you Mike :)

But, I don't understand why it took you one month and a half just posted the same version that you posted here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/flexile.29335/page-87#post-746446

I did a comparison and no change has been made. (same with the dark version)

One month and a half to create a discussion ....:cautious:

That post was made on April 4. It is currently April 18th. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't a month and a half. Maybe there was a testing period.

But definitely check the dates first. ;)

That post was made on April 4. It is currently April 18th. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't a month and a half. Maybe there was a testing period.

But definitely check the dates first. ;)
Correct, sorry.

Edited.

Top Bottom