Fleas and tics.

leftie

My hair is flea and tic free (not that it was).
The dog (he didn't have fleas or tics) had his annual haircut and bath last week and the bottle was left on the side of the bath...... you can guess the rest when i had a bath tonight, i picked up the wrong bottle.
It does feel velvity as it says on the bottle though, anyone want to stroke?

lol i am allergic to Fleas and tics ...i check both of my dogs on regular basis to make sure fleas won't get inside my apartment :p

Everymonth i am giving them fleas and tics medicine & specially around this time of year you will notice lots of fleas and tics in Parks :P

Slightly related: A guy was phoning into the radio station (sonic 102.9 in edmonton) because they were talking about how to take care of your dreadlocks. The guy that phoned in asked how to remove spiders that have moved into his dreadlocks. He said they were little spiders that made webs in his hair, and every time he washed his hair, with the dreadlock shampoo they survived on and continued to reproduce.

They recommended he cut his dreadlocks off and start again, but he wasn't ready to part with them. After he hung up all these hair dressers phoned in saying how gross it was and how he had to cut his spider infested dreads. That was a funny drive into work :ROFLMAO:

Slightly related: A guy was phoning into the radio station (sonic 102.9 in edmonton) because they were talking about how to take care of your dreadlocks. The guy that phoned in asked how to remove spiders that have moved into his dreadlocks.
600px-Zippo-Slim-1968-Lit.jpg

Pretty simple :)

My hair is flea and tic free (not that it was).
The dog (he didn't have fleas or tics) had his annual haircut and bath last week and the bottle was left on the side of the bath...... you can guess the rest when i had a bath tonight, i picked up the wrong bottle.
It does feel velvity as it says on the bottle though, anyone want to stroke?
You, my friend, have been inducted into my "you're nuts" club.
This is a very elite club, by invitation only. So you should feel privileged.

Top Bottom