First Thing You'll do Once Installed

Jonathan

Once you've installed XenForo, what will be the first thing you will do? Import your old forum? Change the style? Invite all your friends for a big party?

I will probably import my old forum, and have some people play on it with me but at the same time just test things on it like the skin and the back end... man I'm excited

Likely install it, spend a few hours just being crazy with it and break things as much as possible (or try to). Then I'd finally settle down and take styling for a spin or two, and probably start toying with the plugin system.

Probably start the development of modifications my project needs.

My design is basically done, and coded, I'll just need to do it with XenForo's syntax, and that won't take long at all. 

One is getting launched immediately on a new project, default, in lieu of one I just launched yesterday, and then closed this morning as we have a release period and cost... the other will be to play with, design, learn, break, etc.

Way TMI dood >_<

Agreed. Edited.

What will I do once I install XF?

Build a powerful team of liked-mind individuals to accomplish a set goal.

(well, I was asked, :p )

Aw, c'mon, I was kidding! :cool:

I'll probably get the staff and long-time community members of the first forum I intend on migrating over to check it out and get used to it, and wait for the beta ribbon to be cut, and the phpBB3 converter to be released before showing it to the rest of the community.

Top Bottom