Finders Keypers

EQnoble

no questions just do what the message says...period :-)

The riddle:

Every story shall have meaning...present or future. Transparent some be, others solid yet one of a lesser always can be the only to give the greater meaningful purpose. Peeling back the layers of time and space we reveal that all basically boils down to off or on, closed or open, yes or no.
a.webp

When you know what I am asking of you will know what I ask you please ask no questions this is a test. Just reply when you can in the way that you will learn how if you understand where this is going.
b.webp

Thanks for playing. You can't win if you don't.

Anyone else stumped?

I've been staring at them ... assuming they are those 3D thingy-a-me-bobs - but all I've got now is blurred vision.

Any more clues?

Anyone else stumped?

I've been staring at them ... assuming they are those 3D thingy-a-me-bobs - but all I've got now is blurred vision.

Any more clues?

Oh, is that what these are? I went through the images with a QR-reader. :D No luck. :D

Awwww come one ... help a guy out here.

What am I missing? (I bet it will be one of those hand on forehead moments when the penny finally drops!!!)

Every story shall have meaning...present or future. Transparent some be, others solid yet one of a lesser always can be the only to give the greater meaningful purpose. Peeling back the layers of time and space we reveal that all basically boils down to off or on, closed or open, yes or no.

Top Bottom