find premium themes for Xenforo?

Kim

I don't have a problem with his theme, even if it's not updated to 1.1.1 If you or Forsaken could make a design just like his and make it LOOK GOOD I'd buy it. That's all I'm saying. At least give it a try. I know I can't be the only webmaster on here who finds it ridiculous that there's only one mobile theme available, free or premium, out of the hundreds of themes out there for xenforo.

I hear what you are saying, but for myself as a theme designer, I can't see this as being a product that would sell sufficiently to justify the large amount of time to develop, and to support going forward.

My personal opinion of course :) There might be other themers who think differently, and who do end up producing a premium mobile theme.

:)

Russ

Yeah it wasn't meant for you, I meant like a custom styled mobile style from scratch rather than waiting for XenForo's implementation or using something like yours as a base.

I know ;p, except my sarcasm doesn't come out at night on the internet haha :)

DRE

I hear what you are saying, but for myself as a theme designer, I can't see this as being a product that would sell sufficiently to justify the large amount of time to develop, and to support going forward.

My personal opinion of course :) There might be other themers who think differently, and who do end up producing a premium mobile theme.

:)
How often do you visit the tech support section of non-webmaster and design-related forums?

It's common to see people in those forums people complain about the lack of a mobile theme or how much it sucks.

I think you'd make lots of money. :yes:

I recently released a new free theme too Baron, Its called SimplyXen.

You can grab it here if you like it (y)

Sweet man
thanks ill download it and check it out

Leprechaun

I wish those sites would make premium MOBILE themes. They'd make so much more money. I'd buy one.

Me too..... and our members want one now. Later/in development isnt a good enough answer for them.

I can nearly do my dishwashing on my smartphone but I cant view the forum in a good enough manner.

Smartphones are big business, everyone has them now. FUNCTIONALITYY IS #1..... the looks can follow. Whats the point of something that looks good not working?

DRE

Me too..... and our members want one now. Later/in development isnt a good enough answer for them.

I can nearly do my dishwashing on my smartphone but I cant view the forum in a good enough manner.

Smartphones are big business, everyone has them now. FUNCTIONALITYY IS #1..... the looks can follow. Whats the point of something that looks good not working?
I think they are a little out of touch in that regard because on the other non-webmaster related sites I visit, this is the number one feature request. People do everything on their phones now.