XF 2.2 Find guest posts

Do a search based upon whatever user name the guest posts are entered under ( I don't know what it is a I'm not in any manner encouraging anonymous posts on the my site)?
Personally, I don't see letting "guests" post directly to the site without account creation (which means they are no longer a guest), as you are simply asking for an influx of spam. Of course, if you are blocking massive blocks of IP's in an attempt to "stop" spam, I don't really see where letting guests posts is an improvement. I think the phrase oxymoron enters the picture.

I imported a forum from vb to xf and I find myself about 30 users less so I would like to understand if some users have not been imported and therefore their posts have been entered as a guest.
For this I would like to understand if there is a way to see if there are posts written by guests in my forum.

I imported a forum from vb to xf and I find myself about 30 users less so I would like to understand if some users have not been imported and therefore their posts have been entered as a guest.
For this I would like to understand if there is a way to see if there are posts written by guests in my forum.
Those users probably failed the "import" requirements.... just because one script showed 100 users, 25 of those may have been "invalid" users and not imported as they didn't meet the criteria for import.
Classic case... my "users base" lists 138 users... but a LARGE portion of those listed users are spam users... I'd actually hope an importation would NOT bring those trash users across, but if it did, they would remain "trash" users and not able to post in the first place.
Pretty much any post associated with a valid account will show as such... I am pretty sure that the import will not bring in "non-associated" "guest" posts unless the original site allowed "true" guest posting (which again, is sheer stupidity in most cases). And if the original site allowed such guest posts... you would need to check in that script and see what username they were shown under.

Top Bottom