• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Find all posts and threads on popup card to member

Allan

Find all posts and threads on popup card to member
</div>
	<a class="close OverlayCloser"></a>
  • Add above:
Code:
<div class="userLinks">
              <a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}'}">Find all posts</a>
               <a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$user.user_id}', 'content=thread'}">Find all started threads</a>
</div>

avant.gif

after.gif

Perhaps you just did this since your versions are in French, lol, but wouldn't it make sense to use the "find_all_content_by_x" and "find_all_threads_by_x" phrases instead of writing them out?

Either way, useful mod; thanks! :D

Thanks for releasing this Allan. Good mod!

@ Trombones - no, it would not make sense for it to say, Find all posts by trombones, and find all threads by Trombones, since they are clearly looking at your member card. :)

Thanks for releasing this Allan. Good mod!

@ Trombones - no, it would not make sense for it to say, Find all posts by trombones, and find all threads by Trombones, since they are clearly looking at your member card. :)
Correct
Perhaps you just did this since your versions are in French, lol, but wouldn't it make sense to use the "find_all_content_by_x" and "find_all_threads_by_x" phrases instead of writing them out?

Either way, useful mod; thanks! :D
I had also thought, but the fonction for username in expresions don't work in the other template.

Nice little hack. I think and would recommend the devs to include this into the core product. There's been many times I wanted to checkup threads and posts by user-x. Good job Allan.

You can find posts on their profile. :)

Blimey so you can missed that. I think it would also be nice in the membercard still. Often than not the membercard is the are people venture to first when looking up somebody. Thanks Peggy. :)

Top Bottom