Finally tested out 1.2 but ran into some Incompatibilities

Cambion

So as the title said I finally tested out 1.2 to see what all is there and what all still works with it. Thankfully most things do work but there are a few things I was curious about and was hoping you guys could help me find an alternative for two things that no longer work with 1.2

1. Recent Status in Sidebar-
I am actually shocked that there isn't a recent status list built into the actual software of Xenforo(unless I am missing something) as I'd thought it be something that would more or less be vital since we have the Status Update feature.

I had been using this add-on by bambua
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/recentstatus.7275/
But it is no longer compatible at all with 1.2, to my disappointment.

Are there any alternatives for me to have a Recent Status Update in the sidebar? Or maybe something similar to Facebook's timeline feed?

2. Top Posters
I'd been using this addon Pre-1.2
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/top-x-daily-weekly-monthly-top-posters-forum-index.391/

That shows the Top Posters for the day, week and Month(It's a great add-on) however it doesn't work with 1.2 and I'd like to know if there is something that could be used that sort of does the same thing that shows me the top posters for the day, week and Month?

Xenporta also has a recent status sidebar.

lms widgets created an extra one too for some reason.

How come?
Some features i needed were either missing from Xenforo core product or wasn't available as a 3rd party resource and if it was available it was either half-baked and/or cost too much :P

Just moved the site back to ipb on tuesday i believe.

Some features i needed were either missing from Xenforo core product or wasn't available as a 3rd party resource and if it was available it was either half-baked and/or cost too much :p

Just moved the site back to ipb on tuesday i believe.
If it's not on here or needs to be made, get it made. Ask your members for money if you have to.

Xenforo's totally worth it.

But ok.

Peace.

Top Bottom