I'm moving my Xenforo 1.1.5 forum to a new server. My plan is quite simple.
1) Put the forum in maintenance mode
2) Export the database
3) Copy all files on my PC with FTP
4) Transfer my domain to the new server
5) Import the database to the new server
6) Upload all files to the new server
7) Mofidy \library\config.php to point to the new database
My question is about file security, how can I rebuild the file security to make sure it is exactly like it was before the move?
Is there a script I can run once I've uploaded the files to the new server? Should I install Xenforo before uploading the file to the new server?