XF 2.1 File health check results warning

sajal

I've committed code of XF 2.1 to GitHub and haven't committed files under the "install" directory (so that someone can't just start install process). And thus, the "File health check results" warning is raised for the following files:

install/index.php,
install/install.css
install/oc-upgrader.php

Should we avoid this warning, and is it fine, right?

@djbaxter, it is under "private" repository. No one other than our team has access to it. The reason to put this under private GitHub is, as @TickTackk said, is version control. We have multiple servers, and we also do custom development of plugins, so it is best to put all "these" stuff altogether under single repo, so it can be easily synced via central repo.

But yeah... You can safely ignore those file health check messages. System looks for them, they're not there, system tells you.

As long as those warnings don't change. Any alterations to any other files adds them to the list. If the results don't match what's expected.
Yeah, I think these file health checks are made by calculating file hashes right? So for example, I've changed the file in my custom plugin, and haven't' "rebuild/synced" plugin files so that it calculates the hashes again, it will show that file in the warning list, I guess?

Top Bottom