Feedback On My YouTube Channel? (XenForo Related)

SamG

Hey guys now I know what you probably thinking...

Here is another one of those guys trying to self promote there YouTube channel but the thing is my channel is dedicated around forum platforms mainly XenForo. I used to be an active YouTuber back in the day but now im uploading again I wanted to share with you guys and get some feedback on my videos. Now im not the best but i know how to run a forum and the basics and hopefully can teach some other users these skills... You gotta start somewhere! I upload daily content revolving around XenForo.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback your support is appreciated.

Channel is looking good. The only thing I don't understand is why people have to have a loud introduction to their videos meaning turning volume up and down, or in my case, looking for another video.

I really do find most introductions to videos annoying when it's a loud blast of music :)

Channel is looking good. The only thing I don't understand is why people have to have a loud introduction to their videos meaning turning volume up and down, or in my case, looking for another video.

I really do find most introductions to videos annoying when it's a loud blast of music :)
I need time to design a new intro more chilled out :whistle:

Hey always nice when you're contributing stuff like that. Although I will say the style installation video you skipped over the read me and missed the most important step of not editing the parent style. The style import even is labelled as DO NOT EDIT :D, just a small critique as with any third party style you want your edits inside a child style.

Hey always nice when you're contributing stuff like that. Although I will say the style installation video you skipped over the read me and missed the most important step of not editing the parent style. The style import even is labelled as DO NOT EDIT :D, just a small critique as with any third party style you want your edits inside a child style.
Thanks for the comment @Russ im not the best at XenForo just know the basics it would of probably been better for me to install one theme.

Top Bottom