XF 1.2 Features misssing

OverHere

I just upgraded to 1.2:

1. Please tell how do i activate 'You may dismiss this using X' bit under my main site message as shown in the pic below:

2.2xme.webp 2. And, how do i activate the Staff Member ribon seen under Brogan's photo below:

thanks.umi.webp

You need to add the text saying 'You may dismiss this using X' into the desired notice. But, as Julian said, you can allow the notice to be dismissed via the options within the notice.

You need to add the text saying 'You may dismiss this using X' into the desired notice. But, as Julian said, you can allow the notice to be dismissed via the options within the notice.

oh, i thought 'You may dismiss this' was a built-in message? And, if i have to put in manually, how do i do it so it appears exactly as it does on this site? is it some kind of html etc.? I have no such knowledge. Please guide.

Could you please paste that code here in plain text as I can't copy and paste from the photo you have attached.

Thanks.

HTML:
<div style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 1em">You may dismiss this using the X in the upper right once you have read the rules.</div>

Top Bottom