Favorites [Deleted]

Sheldon

stewart1champ submitted a new resource:

Favorites - Always show off something in your postbit.

Presents
Very easy template modification combined with a custom user field to allow your users to set their "favorites". I can see this used on gaming forums, with the logo of their favorite game or character, a person noted they could add small images of books, a sports site with logos of teams, numbers of...​

Read more about this resource...

Yes, just add the ability to even make the selection with conditionals.

For your "premium" usergroup, they will see the option, all others won't even see it to be able to select anything, so theirs will always be blank.

The member goes into preferences, and chooses. They are only able to choose from what the Admin uploads and allows.

aware of that, thanks... I mean message count, number of likes, etc... that is controlled by admin

found it... styles properties->message elements

Hey Stewart, I want to modify this to use with Game consoles. I've done the appropriate edits and such but they don't come out right, in the right place and I'm not sure what size to make the images? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

If it is the forum you have in your sig, I cannot even see one used. Do you have in on right now?

Hey Stewart, I want to modify this to use with Game consoles. I've done the appropriate edits and such but they don't come out right, in the right place and I'm not sure what size to make the images? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

If I can see one in action, I could help possibly.

Also, looking at your postbit, you could do something like this:

testnintendo.webptestps3.webptestvita.webptextxbox.webp

For one, I see you have the extension wrong.

You have "dreamcast.png" as the url, but it is in the folder as dreamcat.png

I think your CSS would be better with this:

Code:
.favconsole2 {
    float: right;
    margin-bottom: -6px;
    margin-right: -8px;
    margin-top: -42px;
    opacity: 0.5;
}

Something looks distorted with your images also.

Came out very nicely, was able to adjust the css very easily. Decided to have mine below and centered:

nKKm2ZG.png

Thanks Stew. :)

I have them centered at the bottom of the userinfo, what would I do if I wanted to add text above them for a description...ie "Favorites"

Top Bottom