• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Faster Node Management [Deleted]

Dan

Andrej

I wish someone could hook in the default Node List in Admin CP and make it draggable like IPB. It would certainly make me drool... :D

... but I don't say this add-on is bad. Great work as always! :)

imno007

I don't suppose this would work with Xenforo 1.2, would it? Anyone know? Because I could definitely use something like this, would even be glad to pay for it. Because unfortunately Xenforo's default way of ordering nodes is a nightmare if you have a lot of them.

imno007

Thanks for the feedback. I was leery to try installing it myself, not knowing what unintended side-effects there might be. :unsure:

Dan

We've been made aware, that this addon doesn't work with XenForo 1.2!

Please wait for a bugfix version, before you use it with XF 1.2

imno007

We are using it with 1.2.2 and it is working properly. No errors since installing.
Well, I can't remember the exact details at this point, it's been too long, but I think it's something you might only notice under certain circumstances, with a large number of forums (nodes), and with nodes that need renumbering - not nodes being created for the first time . I have hundreds which were imported from another forum platform - which is exactly why I need something like this, because Xenforo's default method of handling them is definitely subpar.

EDIT: Also, for the record, there were no error messages ever produced, so I wouldn't expect you to see any. It's just that changes wouldn't be saved. I'd renumber x-many nodes, click the save button, and then they'd revert right back to how they were previously numbered.

Last edited: