Faster Node Management [Deleted]

Dan

Reactions: Rob
I wish someone could hook in the default Node List in Admin CP and make it draggable like IPB. It would certainly make me drool... :D

... but I don't say this add-on is bad. Great work as always! :)

I don't suppose this would work with Xenforo 1.2, would it? Anyone know? Because I could definitely use something like this, would even be glad to pay for it. Because unfortunately Xenforo's default way of ordering nodes is a nightmare if you have a lot of them.

Did a quick test and it looks like it does indeed not work w/ 1.2

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I was leery to try installing it myself, not knowing what unintended side-effects there might be. :unsure:

Reactions: Dan
We've been made aware, that this addon doesn't work with XenForo 1.2!

Please wait for a bugfix version, before you use it with XF 1.2

Sorry for the delay. Our focus is still our paid addons (with the exception of Extra Portal) but we will be looking into this very soon.

We are using it with 1.2.2 and it is working properly. No errors since installing.

Well, I can't remember the exact details at this point, it's been too long, but I think it's something you might only notice under certain circumstances, with a large number of forums (nodes), and with nodes that need renumbering - not nodes being created for the first time . I have hundreds which were imported from another forum platform - which is exactly why I need something like this, because Xenforo's default method of handling them is definitely subpar.

EDIT: Also, for the record, there were no error messages ever produced, so I wouldn't expect you to see any. It's just that changes wouldn't be saved. I'd renumber x-many nodes, click the save button, and then they'd revert right back to how they were previously numbered.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiF
Top Bottom