Resource icon

Fast Phrases 1.1.0 2017-09-30

No permission to download

Nerbert

Nerbert submitted a new resource:

Fast Phrases 1.1.0 - Fast Phrases allows developers to quickly handle phrase creation.

This is an upgrade to the earlier version of Fast Phrases. I've added syntax for PHP phrases and the product now handles phrases with params.

This product is intended for developers who have dozens or even hundreds of phrases to create. The most important change is that once you save a phrase you are redirected back to the Create New Phrase form instead of the Phrases page. Several of the input settings are...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, it is really useful addon, but i can't understand, how to write phrase title, that Xen:Tag will contains params. I'm writing 'with_param1' and it is not working, sorry for my stupid question.

Hi, it is really useful addon, but i can't understand, how to write phrase title, that Xen:Tag will contains params. I'm writing 'with_param1' and it is not working, sorry for my stupid question.

Sorry I haven't been keeping track of this thread.

I'm not sure what you mean. The title doesn't have anything to do with params. Just click the Create Title button and if you don't like the title it makes you can edit it to whatever you want.

Top Bottom